A 50 foot long, coated fiberglass rectangular snake that goes where a round rod can't!
New! Also comes in 17 and 100 foot lengths
- Extremely portable and lightweight.
- Comes coiled in PVC dispenser less than fifteen inches
in diameter and lighter than one pound.
- Non-conductive polypropylene coated fiberglass won't rust or corrode
as with metal fish.
- Rectangular snake will accommodate 90 degree bends in 3/4 inch conduit
and can easily penetrate blown-in insulation.
- Can be bent 180 degrees within a 3 inch radius but retains memory
to a straight line.
- Bright yellow polypropylene coating eliminates the
possibility of shattering and is self-lubricating
- Use primarily inside walls, under floors and between tack
strip and wall.
- Uses other standard Push-Pull rod accessories